For customers who require Cloud VDI we use Microsoft Azure’s Infrastructure as a Service platform to build cost effective, customer specific Remote Desktop Servers. Services and Licenses are rented and can be billed by usage or on a monthly fixed cost. This coupled with Microsoft Office 365 give the customer a fully functioning desktop to work on, with access to emails, data, SharePoint, instant messaging and the full suite of Office products. The system works seamlessly on Windows and MAC computers and users get the same familiar Windows interface they are used to.
Customers who use Cloud VDI’s can leave server cooling, server power outages, physical server security, extra electricity bills and onsite hardware failures in the past.
What we can do for you:
- Let you connect to your work PC from anywhere with an internet connection
- Reduce your Desktop hardware requirements and cost
- Remove Warranty and Licensing compliance concerns
- Give you access to your Emails from any computer or smartphone
- Minimise data duplication
- Upgrade and downgrade Hardware as required
- Remove risk of Server Hardware theft
- Reduce Air-conditioning and electricity costs